Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

New design...

As promised, a preview of my new design. I really need to have someone take professional photographs but these will have to do for now...


Day Invitation
I'm going to call it 'Emma' after the beautiful bride I designed it for...

Purple rose & antique brass heart
I have a design I'm working on to compliment it... that one's called Aisha.


The flower is made from an old copy of Pride & Prejudice.


Is the birdcage too much?


My favourite part of the design is the frame - it's embossed!


So good we'll look from a different angle!


The evening Invite is a little simpler and just A6 in size.


I kept the finer details though!



I'll put the right details in just as soon as Emma emails me with them!

So that's it! What do you think? Of course, if the happy couple aren't keen then I'll go back to the drawing board and do a redesign, but I think I'm going to try this one in my Etsy shop and see if there's any interest.

As always your comments are more than welcome!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment