Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

Where does the time go?

I can't believe it's been over a week since I last wrote! Things have been so busy, what with new designs and a tonne of samples going out this week on top of the orders we knew about! Mustn't grumble, as they say.

I really hope to get the web site updated tomorrow and write in a bit more detail about what I've been up to but for now I found another Martha Stewart paper flower that would make quite pretty table decorations. They could be scaled down and given as favours or used to decorate napkins - or even stationery (although they would have to be boxed invitations).

Follow the link to see the full instructions.

Martha Stewart Paper Peonies


Might have a go at these myself... if I ever get time!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment