Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Here We Go...

I've had a mini blog over on my google site at www.twolittlewords.co.uk for a week or two now but I'm not completely happy with the way it looks. For some reason Google haven't given the facility to incorporate Blogger within their own sites - WHY WHY WHY?

Anywhow... I've decided to move everything over here and just link to it from my commercial site - at least that way you can jump straight in a chat away to me without having to go though the main site. Oh, and it will help me to keep my stats more accurate too... don't get me started on the Google Analytic stats, that's a whole other post!

The bad news is it will look like I've had a posting frenzy and put up half a dozen posts in my first hour on Blogger. I'll also loose the one lovely comment I had from my friend over at One Eye Shut but it's early days so better now that down the line.

Wish me luck, and let me know what you think of the show so far!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment