Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Fun Friday - only just in time!

I've been revamping some of my designs today and am in a very vintage frame of mind! I do love all things shabby chic or vintage so I guess it's only natural that this should come through in my designs.


I think that a vintage styled wedding would be fabulous - I imagine it outside on huge picnic tables, with mismatched crockery, bunting and pretty little cupcakes on china cake stands. If only the British weather was reliable enough to plan something like this without having to have a back-up plan in case of rain!


While I was sketching some ideas out (yes, my designs usually start with paper and pencil!) my other half asked why they were all 'so girlie'. Well, I'd never really thought about it - weddings are romantic and pretty so it follows that the wedding stationery would be the same... wouldn't it?

So, to please the 'Blokes' out there, I've put together a wedding invitation as they might design it. I'm not sure if I'd ever sell one but if there's a demand then they might just make it into the range lol!



As always, comments, questions and ideas more than welcome!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment