Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

Things I've been putting off...

  1. Putting together a new catalogue of my designs. I've updated the range of wedding stationery so much for 2012 that my old book of samples is really no use any more. Really must do it before I meet some potential clients next week!
  2. Sending back my tax return. I've got all the info but I just can't seem to fill in the form... or even open it! Must do this one tomorrow or it's a hefty fine coming my way!
  3. Taking the last bit of paint off  wardrobe I'm refurbishing. It's so cold right now, the garage is the last place I want to be. Maybe I'll leave this one til spring?
  4. Putting links to 'last design' and 'next design' on my web page. I think it would make it easier for clients to click through rather than having to go back to the designs page every time... but it's so boring!!!
  5. Redecorating my kitchen. I moved in here in October and planned to redecorate the kitchen (and living room before Christmas. Then I had so much else to do it's been shoved on the back burner but the paints and rollers keep looking at me every time I go in there. OK, this one will be done by the end of February so I can invite the in-laws round for a much overdue dinner!

Tools to stop procrastination
What have you been putting off this year? Work, friends or diy? I found some handy tools today to keep me concentrating while working on the computer... funnily enough I was supposed to be seeing to those web links (number 4 above) when I got sidetracked!

Maybe they'll help you too!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment