Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

How important can two little words be?

Two little Words can make such a difference! So much can be said with just two words that they are often more important than the whole conversation - in fact you could probably have a conversation with each person saying just two little words at a time...

On bended knee he said "Will you?"
Her smiling reply was a breathless "Oh yes!"
"You will?"
"Of course!"
"Thank you"
"You're welcome."

Maybe that's just a little over simplified, but you get what I mean!

Two little words can change your life forever, think "I'm pregnant!, "Marry me", "Love you" (okay I'm maybe cheating a little with the last one) but it's amazing how just two little words can make, or break, our day.

Not just the big ones either but a well placed "Thank you" shows someone you appreciate them. Say "Excuse me" in the right situation to have your opinion heard. "Happy birthday" shows you remembered, "I'm sorry" ends the fight, "Sleep well" is always the last thing I hear every night.

What two little words have you heard today? Did the make you smile or have the opposite effect? I'd love to hear what two little words have changed you life.

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment