Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Volkswagen Wedding Stationery?

After a couple of wordy blogs I thought maybe you needed something to brighten up your day? This range of wedding stationery came about when a couple emailed to ask if I'd ever seen anything featuring a Volkswagen Camper Van or Beetle.

Yes you might well laugh, but we were asked by Kev & Nicky to design a Volkswagen themed wedding invitation. They are just how you imagine from their invitations - relaxed, free spirits, with a huge sense of fun! It was one of those occasions when I really enjoyed the project and had a good idea where I would go with it,  as soon as we had our first email from them.

They absolutely loved their stationery and I received a wonderful email from Nicky's Dad saying how all of the guests passed comment on the stationery from the invitations to the place cards.

As I'd made up 2 designs for them to choose from they had a big decision on their hands. Do they go with the Beetle theme...



Or the Camper Van theme...


In the end they couldn't decide so we made up a mixed order!

Now the wedding is over I can finally show off the designs and will be including them in our range in the next couple of weeks!

Congratulations Kev & Nicky! We hope your day was fantastic and the rest of your lives will be just as much fun!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment